It’s a 7.2-amp 12/24 volt device that charges and receives lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries up to 230 Ah, as well as batteries for vehicle, boat and motorhome transportation, lawns and gardens Equipment. It is also possible to use it for 120 Volt electrical 50-60 Hz systems.
This AGM battery holder is characterized by a rubber cabinet, which provides a non-slip effect and protects against UV rays and water. The NOCO is portable – it fits in the palm of your hand. It is also very reliable to run it around the clock without any control. The unit is energy efficient due to the automatic optimization of the charge flow. Its LED indicators not only show the charge status, but also a real-time diagnosis that indicates the battery condition.
- Large clamps make them easier to use.
- The inline fuse is easy to access.
- Low power consumption up to 132W.
- Can’t revive dead batteries but need a bit of charge to start.
- No alligator cable in the box requires extra spending.